Monday, January 9, 2012

The meeting

I found out today about a meeting taking place TONIGHT for information. Was absolutely giddy with excitement!

Fast forward to walking in 20 minutes late because I got lost. Lots of information! I got to watch some skating, a team practice. They are so amazing. Very supportive of each other.

One of the qualifications is 25 laps in 5 minutes. YOWZA!!! maybe I can try out in April or May.
I found a website for a skater beginning package. I have lots of research to do. I need to watch more game footage, decide if I want to drive 45 each way to practice 1-2 times a week. I think I would be one of the oldest too. My mind feels like I am 25.ugh then reality sinks in.

So Saturday will be a true test. How well do I take a fall? Can I really do this? Surely I can skate. Hopefully I can do this well!

Oh what am I doing?!


From the thoughts of a RDW

No comments:

Post a Comment